Favorites

  • Life is what you make it
  • Step Diet

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The New Me



Hi Everyone... I have never done a blog before but I figured heck why not?
I have been over weight for a few years now.. not because I didnt take care of myself as most people think.   I had a migraine stroke about 5 years  ago and the doctors said I would never walk again.... Well Im the type of person.. dont tell me I CANT do something... LOL Im kinda stubborn that way....  So in the meantime I put on so much weight... I think depression and going through a divorce increased it.
I will be 40 this year and finally something clicked!  after spending hundred of dollars on diet aids and exercise videos.. none that worked becaused well it didnt click inside me... THAT I need to do this FOR ME.... all this time it was for a boyfriend or because of my friends being skinny...

Well this time its for ME!  I want to look in that mirror and go damn girl youre hot!


So I welcome this journey and Im so excited about about sharing this part of my life with you... Thank you.... LETS DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment